Martin Ecker's Wiki
Welcome to my wiki pages. On this wiki I intend to keep an ever-growing collection of articles on various topics (mostly software engineering, C++, and math-related). The general idea is that every time I learn or discover something new I write a little article about it on these pages because I believe that's a good way to memorize things.
- RudeMocks - My C++ mocking framework with easy record & replay support (inspired by Rhino Mocks).
- XEngine - My open source 3D engine. A bit dormant at the moment, but stay tuned.
- Ternary Conditional Operator
- SFINAE Principle
- Implementing Symmetric Functions Without Repeating Yourself
- Detecting the Existence of Operators at Compile-Time
- Detecting the Existence of Member Functions at Compile-Time
- Don't Let 'Em Fool You. Or: Getting Stored Types when using Boost.Fusion's Transform Algorithm
- Cool C++ Libraries
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.